Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Uncertain....

When I first thought about doing the challenge I was overcome with the thought that just maybe I would FINALLY get to do all that I have wanted to do with my weight, my health (both inside & out), & I would finally be the person I dreamed I could be, I didn't take into consideration all the uncertainties that would come along with it.
Uncertain that I could control my bad eating habits....
Uncertain that I could & would exercise more, that 30 minutes in the gym won't cut it....
Uncertain that nobody would care....
Uncertain that I would allow deep inner feelings to attack me....
Uncertain that my energy level would increase & nothing would get in the way....
Now I understand more, yes after just 5 days, that NOBODY but me can control those eating habits, I am the only one that understands what makes me tick & makes me think I am worth every bit of this challenge, and while I want people to care, I don't want babysitters on my food/exercise intake, just sit by & watch, cheer me on both on good days & mostly on the bad days!!
I have to be the one to motivate myself, because at the end of the day, it is me that decides what I am going to do....and how I am going to do it....
I can't & won't allow the vices from the outside get in the way, I MUST be determined & I must realize that it isn't going to happen over night, I need to MOTIVATE myself & get rid of all the excuses!!
I don't want to be uncertain, I can & will succeed!!

2 comments:

  1. Ali! How I love your enthusiasm. I am surprised to see how introspective you are. You have really given us a glimpse into your deep mind and intricate thoughts. Well, all I have to say is "you go girl!" I am so honoured that I get to be your trainer. We are going for the gold woman! No doubts about that. Pack up those crunchy carrots and keep it going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. studess! studess! you deserve a rockin b-day celebration at Yoasis for today's work. Thanks for always making me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete