Thursday, March 11, 2010

random ramblings

I ate a cookie, it tasted good...I felt guilt, I got over it!!
I didn't work out every day last week, I was okay with that, my body & mind was screaming louder than the treadmill!!
Matt & I created an incredible menu for the week & shopped together for everything, that was nice to get done!!
I am getting out of bed way earlier than should be legal to work out, but I am sleeping like a baby at night - I am glad about this....
I am trying to increase my knowledge about so much I am sure my brain is going to explode!!
My bike level was upped this week, as I worked out I screamed like I was in labor (we were the only ones there, no worries, I didn't scare anyone) & then told Matt having all 3 boys without an epidural was much more fun than that bike workout...now I cringe on the inside while riding, too many people around!! (Please go away so I can scream, it is a great stress reliever!!)
I had great chats with both Mary & Kathy!! Thanks for the support & listening ear!!
I am glad that I am doing this challenge with Matt, I couldn't imagine trying to change so much of my life without him next to me...at least this way he understands what I am experiencing!!
Thanks Honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment