Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The best birthday gifts ever

Okay, so I was really worried that I was going to get chocolates, dr. pepper & other yummy, yet not on my plan, items this year for my birthday....but instead I got:
**to get up at 4:15 to go work out before going to teach my class,
**to go to the jr. high with 94 11/12 year olds to learn about different classes,
**a huge container of strawberries to munch on,
**the best homemade cards from my boys,
**a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my husband (delivered at school),
**a classroom of wonderful young people that were on their best behavior,
**a gift card from Julianne (my trainer) to go to Oasis Yogurt for a fun, guilt free treat!!,
**cards that expressed what people admire in me,
**a nice rest/nap after school
**a peanut butter sandwich for lunch (this is one of my all time favorites)

It has been a good day....I am so blessed...
Here's to the next 40 years, may they be more healthy than the first 40!!
**but I am really, really craving cadbury mini eggs, why, I ask why!!?? he he

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alli! You are the awesome one! We LOVE seeing you at the gym :) Have a great birthday week and we will see you at the gym or nutrition class friday! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wishes Bonnie....
    But still the question of the night, WHY am I really, really craving those eggs??? I don't think that the exchange book was meaning THOSE types of eggs!! he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that I am not the only one with issues on the diet thing. I also called and left a message for mindy to bring some meal ideas in to the class on Friday I hope she got the message, and by the way Happy Birthday, sounds as if it was a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like this was a great week for the birthday girl. Sometimes I have cravings too. I feel your pain. But you're looking great !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Dear Ali
    Happy Birthday to you

    It sounds like it was wonderful. I am impressed that you get up to workout BEFORE going to school. You are SUPERWOMAN!! You ROCK.

    ReplyDelete