Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am still alive....barely

Okay...
its been a while....
well really toooo long....
since I last posted a post....
but I just haven't found anytime to do it....
soccer started....
school is still going strong....
still getting up before the birds to workout....literally!!
wondering if THIS weekend will be the one that I get caught up with life (I have been saying this for 3 weeks now)....
just wanted to reassure people I am still alive....
BARELY!! :)
Hope all is well with everyone, missed seeing you all at the class on Friday, but the country fair took priority at school....now that was fun, 34 students, stressed out about this huge project they were doing (trust me I know how stressed, as I had one in my home getting his done!!), looking forward to class on Friday, workout with Julianne on Thursday & well just really finding time for ME at somepoint, in the near, near future....
PS a nap sounds so heavenly!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're still alive. I can't even imagine how busy you are. You certainly are an inspiration! It's good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete