Tuesday, April 27, 2010

another week

I am looking forward to another week of working hard & meeting goals that I have set for myself...
There have been moments during the challenge that I really wished I had done something different, that I had really held onto a moment for a longer period of time & relished in it for a bit longer....
But hitting the last 25 days of this challenge has just reiterated to me that it is not over & I will continue to learn from the lessons & mistakes I have made & that every single moment is a new moment to relish & conquer....
AWWWW, the power of ones mind, you can do ANYTHING you set your mind too, that is a lesson I learned very well last night!! I am going to be prideful for a moment & say that I am amazed at myself & the one thing I have been able to accomplish....I am proud of myself for a moment of time!!! I set a goal & not only did I reach it, I exceeded it....and it had NOTHING to do with what I eat, how much I lose or the amount I work out, it was just something I had to do!! Thanks babe for pushing me along on the journey!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am VERY proud of you too. Keep up the great work. It aint easy but its worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete