Monday, April 19, 2010

This week....

This week I am kicking it up more, gonna dedicate more time at the gym & watch every freaking thing that goes into my mouth....this week I am going to spend doing some things for ME, only ME, I am being selfish!! I plan to go to the temple, I plan to go for an afternoon walk, I plan to go paint at color me mine, I plan on doing a boutique for my business, I plan on only working at the school Friday this week, because I NEED a break & I need to balance myself out a bit....
I plan on taking a nap Wednesday, because my friend & I are going out tomorrow night to a late movie, I plan on getting it all together so that I can kick it up some more!!
So here's to ME & the things I will discover this week because of ME, MYSELF & I....

No comments:

Post a Comment